#70 | What Will It Take To Bring Rideshare Drivers Back?
Aug 17th, 2021 by Rideshare Rodeo Podcast
Uber Lyft Drivers & Gig Economy Workers Weekly News: This week I have John Wilkerson on the show to discuss when Rideshare drivers will return to the platforms, and what will it take to bring them back?
This week we cover:
- Jay Cutler/Uber Eats (masking).
- Lack of driver PPE when most needed.
- SAFETY Canceling because too many passengers, leaves drivers in dangerous situations.
- With riders back in full, why are drivers not returning to the rideshare platforms.
- Passenger fares are still way too high, drivers not seeing their cut.
- Gig Worker Portable Benefits.
- Autonomous reality check.
- Is Uber marketing for its driver partners?
- Lyft and Uber wasted their marketing money months ago.
- Pandemic flip-flop Rideshare to Delivery, how will they bring back rideshare drivers.
- Who will bring drivers back first, Uber or Lyft?
Sponsored by Curri ~ Drive for Curri
LINKS FROM THIS WEEK:
This weeks guest John Wilkerson's "Ride Upstate" social links:
Follow John on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rideupstate
Follow John on Instagram: https://instagram.com/rideupstate
Follow John on YouTube: https://youtube.com/rideupstate